Press "Enter" to skip to content
Skip to content
- Perspective-taking is important when there are multiple ones to look at.
- Underneath anger, there is sadness and invalidation. Wanting to cover and hide away from those who hurt us.
- Sometimes, you do not have to obey or answer a command, comment, or question right away. It and they can wait.
- Self-preservation is not bad. It is only seen as bad by others who choose not to understand where we are coming from.
- Needing space and silence is critically important for each day.
- Other people’s stuff is not my stuff.
- Jealousy has a hell of a way to show itself.
- Bitterness will always show up on someone’s face.
- You cannot let someone’s physical health and mental health come before yours.
- Denial continually will make you look like a liar instead of a victim.
- Being a nuisance is not getting back at someone. It makes you look like a fool instead.